CONTACT: Gill Hobson
TEL: 01626 333105
REF: Nav HAR66041
DATE POSTED: 20th October 2017
HARBRON RECRUIT LTD
EXETER (DEVON) AREA
Our client is looking for a Rivet Technician for their Exeter offices.
You will be an experienced Rivet Technician, be hard working and a driven attitude.
This position has excellent benefits and career opportunities, coupled with a brilliant package for the right candidate.
Attributes we are looking for to fulfil this role include:-
• Relevant Revit MEP qualifications
• Experience in building services would be advantageous but not essential
• Ability to work individually or as part of a team
• Be passionate, driven and determined to develop career to a higher status
• Be fully IT literate with knowledge of BIM and relevant design software
• Be smart in appearance and have excellent interpersonal skills
• Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills both verbal and written.
• Have excellent time management skills
• Demonstrate the ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
Your weekly/daily tasks will include:-
• Working with client and design teams
• Producing and delivering design and contract drawings for a range of project types and sizes
• Supporting the project engineers with regard to internal coordination between services
• Highlighting any issues with design drawings which may impact on the delivery of projects
• Collate drawing information packages for issue on both standard Auto CAD, Revit and Adobe PDF
• Producing and updating drawing registers in line with the company drawing control procedures
• Responsible for uploading drawings to external sources
• Attending meetings, training programmes
• Working in a friendly environment you will receive full training with some of the most experienced Revit Technicians in the industry
On offer for you in return :-
Salary: From £20000 to £30000 per Annum
Harbron Recruit Ltd is a family run construction industry recruitment agency based in the South West of England.
Harbron Recruit originally stemmed from a construction company that boasts 25 years of successfully working with the majority of major contractors across the South West.
Recognising the demand for quality construction personnel with the necessary skills and qualifications to carry out jobs quickly and safely gave birth to Harbron Recruit as a major supplier of construction trades to companies requiring temporary, permanent and contract workers on a range of assignments.
Now, as a well-established Recruitment Agency having traded successfully for 10 years within the specialist sector of construction it has enabled us to create long standing client relationships built on a foundation of trust, honesty and integrity.
Based in Devon we provide quality staff to our clients both locally and nationally.
Call 01626 333105 now.