CONTACT: Chloe Rabley
TEL: 01626 333105
REF: Nav HAR65009
DATE POSTED: 4th August 2017
HARBRON RECRUIT LTD
BRIDGWATER (SOMERSET) AREA
My client is a leading power supplier and adviser to the UK electricity power generation market. Due to growth and expansion in the business, they have an exciting new opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer to join their team in the South West.
The successful Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for the monitoring maintenance and servicing of power generation equipment. (Some gas fired) This role is field based and will require you to hold a full clean UK driving licence (van provided).
• Operating, monitoring and carrying out maintenance on power generation sets in the South West region
• Fault finding on engines and equipment carrying out relevant repairs
• Servicing engines and equipment and writing up reports
Essential skills required
• The successful candidate will have mechanical servicing and fault-finding experience and ideally have some electrical knowledge.
• Must have previous experience in operating, monitoring and carrying out maintenance on gas and diesel engines
• Full clean UK driving licence
• £35,000 per annum + performance related bonus
• Van and tools provided
• Phone and laptop provided
• Medical and dental insurance
Perhaps you are a site based maintenance engineer looking to use your initiative in assisting customers in the power generation industry in Devon and Somerset.
For more information please call Chloe on 01626 333105.
Salary: From £35,000 to £35,000 per Annum
Harbron Recruit Ltd is a family run construction industry recruitment agency based in the South West of England.
Harbron Recruit originally stemmed from a construction company that boasts 25 years of successfully working with the majority of major contractors across the South West.
Recognising the demand for quality construction personnel with the necessary skills and qualifications to carry out jobs quickly and safely gave birth to Harbron Recruit as a major supplier of construction trades to companies requiring temporary, permanent and contract workers on a range of assignments.
Now, as a well-established Recruitment Agency having traded successfully for 10 years within the specialist sector of construction it has enabled us to create long standing client relationships built on a foundation of trust, honesty and integrity.
Based in Devon we provide quality staff to our clients both locally and nationally.
Call 01626 333105 now.