CONTACT: Gill Hobson
TEL: 01626 333105
REF: Nav HAR66765
DATE POSTED: 20th December 2017
HARBRON RECRUIT LTD
Mechanical & Electrical Project Manager
BRAUNTON (DEVON) AREA
Our client, a large Building company are currently looking to take on Project Manager due to an influx of work.
The client is looking for an experienced Mechanical & Electrical Project Manager who also has some exposure to BMS.
Your daily/weekly tasks will include: -
- Taking responsibility for the attendance of regular contract meetings to establish project status and conditions
- Focus on site based customer requirements
- Strong Mechanical Engineering background
- You will be providing technical assistance to both customers and colleagues
- Manage the financial and monthly purchases of equipment to eliminate stock carrying
- Ensure a good and comprehensive knowledge of suppliers installed systems
- Keep up to date with technological & Environmental developments within the specified industry
- Have good sound knowledge of mechanical and electrical basic principles of operation and how to correctly apply them
- Provide general technical knowledge and assistance to both skilled and unskilled customers
- Must be willing to provide additional hours of work to satisfy workload requirements
- Take responsibility as lead engineer for each project allocated and implement internal contractual procedures
- Organisation and transition of contracts from handover to completion whilst achieving targets of quality, budget and timescale
- Design of control strategies, points' lists and system descriptions for commissioning team and operation and maintenance manuals
Attributes we are looking for include: - (but not inclusive of
- Excellent general & personnel management skills
- Knowledge of Project Financial Management
- Ability to accurately complete conversion of Project Design to Working System
- Personnel knowledge of BMS and ability to train others
- Good time keeping and smart appearance
- Health and safety awareness
- Flexible approach
- Good People and organisational skills
- BMS Systems knowledge to include Siemens and Trend systems an advantage
- Electrical knowledge
- Knowledge of contract law and standard forms of contract
- I.T skills
Salary: From £20 to £30 per hour
Harbron Recruit Ltd is a family run construction industry recruitment agency based in the South West of England.
Harbron Recruit originally stemmed from a construction company that boasts 25 years of successfully working with the majority of major contractors across the South West.
Recognising the demand for quality construction personnel with the necessary skills and qualifications to carry out jobs quickly and safely gave birth to Harbron Recruit as a major supplier of construction trades to companies requiring temporary, permanent and contract workers on a range of assignments.
Now, as a well-established Recruitment Agency having traded successfully for 10 years within the specialist sector of construction it has enabled us to create long standing client relationships built on a foundation of trust, honesty and integrity.
Based in Devon we provide quality staff to our clients both locally and nationally.
Call 01626 333105 now.