HARBRON RECRUIT LTD
BICESTER (OXFORDSHIRE) AREA
My client is one of the leading UK house builders and they are on the look out to find a Site Manager to run their
site in the historic market village of Bicester. The successful candidate with effectively motivate, support and managed the site based team
to ensure that the required health, safety and environmental performance standards are achieved.
- Ensure compliance with the Company’s health and safety and environmental policies and procedures
- Ensure all site staff are trained in, and comply with the Customer Journey and the Company’s customer service commitments
- Deliver home demonstrations to customers in their own home, ensuring that all instructions and warranties in relation to appliances and heating systems are available
- Communicate customer satisfaction surveys to all site based staff and ensure points raised are acted on
- Manage all site orders and deliveries to adhere to the site strategy plan.
- Arrange and attend effective site based meetings with the Sales Team Leader and that the required information is available to enable the Sales Team Leader to update the customers
- Conduct daily briefs on site, deliver quality inductions to all sub contractors on site to ensure the required quality standards are met.
- You are responsible for all materials, that they are checked and not damaged.
- In conjunction with the Area Build Director, prepare the master build programme and review and revise in line with budget requirements
- Monitor progress of the build programme to ensure construction methods and timescales are met and take corrective action to bring progress back in line with programme.
- Liaise with the utility companies to ensure the build programme requirements are met.
- CSCS card
- Valid First Aid at Work certificate
- Full UK driving license
- BTEC diploma in Building Construction or NVQ level 3/4 or similar
- Valid Scaffold Appreciation certificate
- Valid LOLER certificate
- 5 years as an Site Manager
- Ability to chair and run meetings
- Proven track record of motivating staff and managing a site effectively
- Up to date knowledge of health and safety obligations and building legislation
The Successful Candidate must be able:
- Able to work under pressure and an effective decision maker
- Ability to balance excellent customer service with the requirements of achieving company targets
- Able to implement change and confident in combining resilience and diplomacy.
- Bonus Scheme
- Generous Holiday Allowance
- Medical Cover
- Pension Scheme
Salary: £ 80000.00 per Annum
Harbron Recruit Ltd is a family run construction industry recruitment agency based in the South West of England.
Harbron Recruit originally stemmed from a construction company that boasts 25 years of successfully working with the majority of major contractors across the South West.
Recognising the demand for quality construction personnel with the necessary skills and qualifications to carry out jobs quickly and safely gave birth to Harbron Recruit as a major supplier of construction trades to companies requiring temporary, permanent and contract workers on a range of assignments.
Now, as a well-established Recruitment Agency having traded successfully for 10 years within the specialist sector of construction it has enabled us to create long standing client relationships built on a foundation of trust, honesty and integrity.
Based in Devon we provide quality staff to our clients both locally and nationally.
Call 01626 241 333 now.