HARBRON RECRUIT LTD
Electrical Site Supervisor
NORTH WEST LONDON (GREATER LONDON) AREA
My client is a main contractor specialising in refurbishments and regeneration of social housing and regeneration of social housing and public buildings.
They are looking for an electrical site supervisor overseeing decent home electrical work and site electricians.
You will work for two days in the office and the rest of the week on Sites in the North West are of London.
- Conduct routine quality audits to ensure work is progressing per specifications.
- Performing managerial duties such as ordering supplies and preparing reports.
- Train new onsite employees and ensure they are carrying out work safely.
- Assist in emergency repairs
- Direct team members to certain areas so everyone always knows what they are supposed to get done
- Ensure work are accomplished according to industry/contract specification standards
- Working closely with the electrical managers for ensuring an immaculate delivery of the electrical works across the business
- Provide technical guidance to the team on installation, maintenance, and repair of electrical systems
- Help with recruiting, training and improving the electrical personnel
- Fault finding and repair issues unable to be dealt with by the electricians
- Investigating, recording in the electrical log book and reporting to the electrical manager
- Fully qualified electrician (2391 or equivalent is a must, 17th edition and Level 2/3 in Electrical Installations)
- At least 4 years’ proven experience on Decent Homes sector within a similar role
- Minimum 2 years proven experience on testing electrical installations
- Knowledge of the principles and methods (e.g., sequences of installations, coordination with other trades, wire pulling, rating of equipment) used in the installation, maintenance, and repair of electrical systems and components
- Car owner and UK driving license
- Strong eye for technical specifics and potential trouble spots
- Experienced in using Microsoft Office packages-Excel and Outlook
- Excellent communicator
- Loyal, excellent team player, trustworthy, enthusiastic and hard working
- Willing to progress and improve current skills
- Ability to practice personal safety and vigilance in the identification of safety or
security hazards to actively support a safe and hazard free working environment.
- Great rates of pay
- Generous holiday allowance
- Great company to work for
Salary: From £34000.00 to £38000.00 per Annum
Harbron Recruit Ltd is a family run construction industry recruitment agency based in the South West of England.
Harbron Recruit originally stemmed from a construction company that boasts 25 years of successfully working with the majority of major contractors across the South West.
Recognising the demand for quality construction personnel with the necessary skills and qualifications to carry out jobs quickly and safely gave birth to Harbron Recruit as a major supplier of construction trades to companies requiring temporary, permanent and contract workers on a range of assignments.
Now, as a well-established Recruitment Agency having traded successfully for 10 years within the specialist sector of construction it has enabled us to create long standing client relationships built on a foundation of trust, honesty and integrity.
Based in Devon we provide quality staff to our clients both locally and nationally.
Call 01626 241 333 now.