An exciting new opportunity has become available for an experienced Estimator to join one of our clients, a Building Company based in Plymouth.
Our client carries out a range of works to include; Extension, Renovations, New Builds and General building works.
You would be joining a busy and passionate team and your day to day duties would include;
- Initial site visits and discussions with Subcontractors
-Compiling bids for work
- Obtaining quotes for all predicted requirements from sub-contractors and suppliers
- Clarifying the clients needs and expectations
- Producing Invoices and working closely with the Director
- Managing projects to completion in a timely manner
- Ideally 5 years Experience within General Construction
- Driving License and own transport (Cost of travel between sites will be covered)
- The ability to work in a faced paced environment with demanding deadlines
- Good IT Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- HNC, HND or Degree in subject areas such as Construction Management, Quantity Surveying, Building Surveying, Structural/Civil Engineering preferred.
Your working hours would be 8am-5pm but can be flexible if required. This position will be working from our clients office and every measure has been taken to ensure it is a COVID secure environment.
This is being offered on a temporary to permanent role for the right candidate.
Hourly/Daily/Annual salary is negotiable based on experience and qualifications.