AREA: High Wycombe
My client a prestigious car dealer, is looking
for a hard working team player to join the branch as an Sales Administrator.
This is a pivotal role to the business and one that needs previous experience.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and hard-working team player to join our High Wycombe dealership as Sales Administrator.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
locating and ordering vehicles, vehicle invoicing, maintaining full and accurate stock records, ensuring all documentation relating to vehicle delivery is completed accurately and on time, providing management information and liaison with manufacturers regarding stock and related financial information.
successful candidate will be computer literate, ideally with Kerridge/CDK experience
and able to demonstrate a commitment to customer service realised through first
class organisation skills and consistent attention to detail. Sound
communication skills combined with the ability to work effectively as part of a
team are also essential.
To apply you will need experience of :-
• Vehicle invoicing
• Maintaining full and accurate stock records
• Ensuring all documents relating to the sale of the vehicle are done to the highest spec
• Experience of liaising with manufacturers regarding stock and financial information
• Experience of dealing with computer packages and be computer literate
• Desirable to have experience of Kerridge/CDK
• Experience of customer service in a similar role
Salary: Dependent on Experience
Harbron People is a family run recruitment agency based in the South West of England with over 25 years experience.
Call 01626 241333 now or email: email@example.com
I look forward to hearing from you!