HARBRON RECRUIT LTD
EXETER (DEVON) AREA
My client a leading building services consultancy requires a BIM Technician to work on a variety of prestigious building services projects from their Exeter office. You will ideally have a minimum of two years’ experience, and be able to demonstrate a good understanding of Revit, be hard working and driven.
The position provides excellent career opportunities and benefits from a first-rate remuneration package.
To apply for this role you should meet the following criteria:
- Relevant Revit MEP qualification
- Experience in building services would be advantageous
- Ability to work individually or as part of a team
- Be passionate, driven and determined to develop career to a higher status
- Be fully IT literate with effective ability in Excel, computer programming skills will be beneficial
- Knowledge of BIM and relevant design software
- Be smart in appearance and have excellent interpersonal skills
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills both verbal and written.
- Have excellent time management skills
- Demonstrate the ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
The job role will include the following:
- Working with client and design teams
- Produce and deliver design and contract drawings for a range of project types and sizes
- Support project engineers with regard to internal coordination between services
- Highlight any issues with design drawings which may impact on the delivery of projects
- Collate drawing information packages for issue on both standard Auto CAD, Revit and Adobe PDF
- Produce and update drawing registers in line with company drawing control procedures
- Responsible for uploading drawings to external sources
- Attend meetings, training programmes, etc. as directed by management
- Working in a friendly environment you will receive full training with some of the most experienced Revit Technicians in the industry.
- My client has an excellent track record and reputation across the South West. This role will appeal to an ambitious technician looking for real career development with the opportunity to work on major projects and the chance of developing their knowledge
- of the built environment.
On offer to the right candidate is:
- A salary of between £25,000 - £28,000
- Training Opportunities
- Perkbox membership and discounts
- A Monday to Friday working week
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (year run April to March)
- Pension scheme
- Medical cover
Salary: From £25000.00 to £28000.00 per Annum
Harbron Recruit Ltd is a family run construction industry recruitment agency based in the South West of England.
Harbron Recruit originally stemmed from a construction company that boasts 25 years of successfully working with the majority of major contractors across the South West.
Recognising the demand for quality construction personnel with the necessary skills and qualifications to carry out jobs quickly and safely gave birth to Harbron Recruit as a major supplier of construction trades to companies requiring temporary, permanent and contract workers on a range of assignments.
Now, as a well-established Recruitment Agency having traded successfully for 10 years within the specialist sector of construction it has enabled us to create long standing client relationships built on a foundation of trust, honesty and integrity.
Based in Devon we provide quality staff to our clients both locally and nationally.
Call 01626 241 333 now.