HARBRON RECRUIT LTD
Our client is known for building exceptional new homes, and pride themselves on design and prestige. They are looking to recruit an experienced site manager for a site in Cornwall.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Liaising with clients and reporting progress
• Supervision of all onsite workers
• Liaising with subcontractors
• Health and Safety and site safety inspections
• Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings to ensure current issue
• Ensuring standards of workmanship remain high throughout the project
• Workforce motivation
• Problem solving
• Updating computer systems
The ideal candidate MUST be able to provide evidence of the following:
• First Aid at Work
• CSCS Card
• Good supply chain management ability
• Excellent team working skills
• Good IT skills
• Progressive approach
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary dependent on experience and skills.
Duration: 18 month Contract
Harbron Recruit Ltd is a family run construction industry recruitment agency based in the South West of England.
Harbron Recruit originally stemmed from a construction company that boasts 25 years of successfully working with the majority of major contractors across the South West.
Recognising the demand for quality construction personnel with the necessary skills and qualifications to carry out jobs quickly and safely gave birth to Harbron Recruit as a major supplier of construction trades to companies requiring temporary, permanent and contract workers on a range of assignments.
Now, as a well-established Recruitment Agency having traded successfully for 10 years within the specialist sector of construction it has enabled us to create long standing client relationships built on a foundation of trust, honesty and integrity.
Based in Devon we provide quality staff to our clients both locally and nationally.
Call 01626 333105 now.