HARBRON RECRUIT LTD
Project Quantity Surveyor
Our client is known for building exceptional new homes, and pride themselves on design and prestige. They are looking to recruit an experienced project quantity Surveypr for a site in Cornwall.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Analysis of drawings and specifications and preparation of enquiry documentation for issuance to subcontractors for pricing
• Analysis of tender prices received to confirm best value
• Coordination of subcontractor pre start meetings with preferred subcontractors and site teams
• Preparation of subcontractor order documentation and negotiation of terms where required
• Management and control of subcontract accounts including variations, payments, final accounts and the like
• Preparation, submission and agreement of external valuations with client representatives
• Completion of monthly cost value reconcilliations and cashflow reporting
The ideal candidate will have:
• A construction degree or related discipline (HNC or HND) preferred with relevant experience within a similar position
• Experience of working on new build housing projects would be advantageous but not essential
• IT literate
• Must be able to work on own initiative with minimal supervision
• Driving licence essential
Duration: 18 month contract
Competitive rates of pay for the right candidate
Harbron Recruit Ltd is a family run construction industry recruitment agency based in the South West of England.
Harbron Recruit originally stemmed from a construction company that boasts 25 years of successfully working with the majority of major contractors across the South West.
Recognising the demand for quality construction personnel with the necessary skills and qualifications to carry out jobs quickly and safely gave birth to Harbron Recruit as a major supplier of construction trades to companies requiring temporary, permanent and contract workers on a range of assignments.
Now, as a well-established Recruitment Agency having traded successfully for 10 years within the specialist sector of construction it has enabled us to create long standing client relationships built on a foundation of trust, honesty and integrity.
Based in Devon we provide quality staff to our clients both locally and nationally.
Call 01626 333105 now.