HARBRON RECRUIT LTD
CNC Machinist - PERMANENT
NEWTON ABBOT (DEVON) AREA
Our client, a leading company in the engineering sector, is seeking to appoint an experienced Engineering Machinist to work as part of their engineering team, repairing hydraulic equipment and manufacturing new components.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Investigate damaged and broken components and manufacture new components from pattern.
· Manufacturing new components to engineering drawings.
· Welding of components, where necessary.
· Interpreting engineering drawings and making alterations where required.
· Carry out repairs in the workshop in a timely manner, with some repairs being carried out on site.
· Fault diagnosis, inspection and repair of hydraulic and pneumatic cylinders.
· May be required to assist with breakdowns at very short notice, some overtime and weekend working will be required.
Education and Experience
· Experience of challenging turning and milling operations, essential on manually operated machines.
· Able to read and interpret engineering drawings.
· Excellent literacy and numeracy skills, experience of Word and Excel to an intermediate level is essential.
· Must hold a relevant engineering qualification to a minimum of NVQ Level 3
· Able to weld and fabricate equipment would be a distinct advantage. would be describable but not essential.
- Ideally experienced with PROTOtrak
Salary From £28,000 per annum
Harbron Recruit originally stemmed from a construction company that boasts 30 years of successfully working with the majority of major contractors across the South West and is now known as the number 1 construction recruiter.
Call Megan 01626 333105 now.