CONTACT: Gill Hobson
TEL: 01626 333105
REF: Nav HAR65640
DATE POSTED: 21st September 2017
HARBRON RECRUIT LTD
EDINBURGH (MIDLOTHIAN) AREA
Due to my client enjoying growth and in recent months gained new business – they are now looking to add to their already successful team in the Edinburgh region of Scotland.
Your daily/weekly tasks will look something like this:-
• You will be carrying out 4 stage clearances, smoke, background, leak reassurance, visual, re-occupation and personal air testing.
• Carrying out Management, Refurbishment/Demolition surveys on all types of properties (to include commercial and industrial).
• You will ensure contractors on site are complying with the Health and Safety legislation in relation to asbestos.
• Submitting comprehensive reports to your line managers when required.
• Building and maintaining good relationship with existing clients.
Minimum requirements for this role:
• Must possess qualifications of BOHS P402 or P403 & P404 or RSPH recognised equivalent.
• Have a minimum of 1 years’ experience in asbestos surveying, air-monitoring (newly qualified candidates will be considered).
• You will have good communication skills, both written and verbal and a have a good ethical approach to your work.
• Must be well-versed with the Health & Safety in relation to asbestos.
• Must have good client-facing skills, enabling you to converse face to face or on the telephone.
• The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Be flexible in your approach to your working week.
On offer for the right candidate is:-
• An excellent salary package depending on experience in this field
• A company vehicle
• Plus, attractive benefits commensurate with a leading consultancy client
For more information please press APPLY now or feel free to call us for an informal chat on 01626 333105.
Salary: From £18000 to £30000 per Annum
Harbron Recruit Ltd is a family run construction industry recruitment agency based in the South West of England.
Harbron Recruit originally stemmed from a construction company that boasts 25 years of successfully working with the majority of major contractors across the South West.
Recognising the demand for quality construction personnel with the necessary skills and qualifications to carry out jobs quickly and safely gave birth to Harbron Recruit as a major supplier of construction trades to companies requiring temporary, permanent and contract workers on a range of assignments.
Now, as a well-established Recruitment Agency having traded successfully for 10 years within the specialist sector of construction it has enabled us to create long standing client relationships built on a foundation of trust, honesty and integrity.
Based in Devon we provide quality staff to our clients both locally and nationally.
Call 01626 333105 now.