HARBRON RECRUIT LTD
PLYMOUTH (DEVON) AREA
My client is expanding, and is on the hunt for an experienced Contracts Manager for their offices in Plymouth.
You will be covering the Plymouth area extending into Cornwall with the needs of the business.
Your weekly/daily tasks will include: -
- Liaising with your Operations Managers and Surveyors to agree on monetary targets prior to issuing to on site operatives.
- Deliver contracts in line with agreed budgeted monetary targets
- Carry out site inspections and produce monthly reports for contracts, reporting on service delivery and highlighting issues on site
- To attend client meetings on site and in offices on a regular basis
- To lead by example with regards to health and safety, compliance with statutory and contractual legislative requirements
- To improve quality on sites through close working with operational colleagues
- Act quickly and effectively with local service issues to ensure contract delivery and service
- To manage and develop a professional and effective operational team, ensuring objectives are set, monitored and achieved and that all employees are appraised and have a personal development plan
- To carry out the day to day management of relevant employees including conduct, performance, attendance and capability
- Attend HR related courses to ensure competence in dealing with people management responsibilities
- To meet and/or exceed financial targets via effective delivery methods
- This list is not exhaustive and will include other duties as defined by the Management.
What we are looking for to fulfil this role: -
- Can demonstrate experienced knowledge and understanding of Health, Safety, Environment and Quality systems and the management of safe systems of work associated with the role and work environment
- Able to represent the company effectively at both internal and external meetings
- Able to demonstrate appropriate financial understanding to incorporate into delivery management
- Able to lead, motivate and manage a team effectively
- Be able to seek out and takes opportunities to learn new skills as part of personal professional development
- To lead by example in all role activities
- Be self-motivated
- Be IT literate - programs you will be working with include Excel, Word, Project, Power-point & Outlook
- Have a driving licence - as you will be required to visit sites in and around the South West
- First Aid at Work
On offer: -
- A competitive salary commensurate with industry sector
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work schemes
- Plus, many other benefits associated with a large corporate company
This is an exciting time to be joining our client, please APPLY now or call us for an informal chat on 01626 333105 – We look forward to speaking to you.
Salary: From £40,000 PA
Harbron Recruit Ltd is a family run construction industry recruitment agency based in the South West of England.
Harbron Recruit originally stemmed from a construction company that boasts 25 years of successfully working with the majority of major contractors across the South West.
Recognising the demand for quality construction personnel with the necessary skills and qualifications to carry out jobs quickly and safely gave birth to Harbron Recruit as a major supplier of construction trades to companies requiring temporary, permanent and contract workers on a range of assignments.
Now, as a well-established Recruitment Agency having traded successfully for 10 years within the specialist sector of construction it has enabled us to create long standing client relationships built on a foundation of trust, honesty and integrity.
Based in Devon we provide quality staff to our clients both locally and nationally.
Call 01626 333105 now.