CONTACT: Gill Hobson
TEL: 01626 333105
REF: Nav HAR66767
DATE POSTED: 20th December 2017
HARBRON RECRUIT LTD
Group Finance Director
NEWTON ABBOT (DEVON) AREA
Group Finance Director – Newton Abbot location
Our client is looking for a Group Finance Director for their group of companies based in Newton Abbot.
The successful candidate will control the accounting function for the whole of the group. You will also be expected to take a leading role in the senior oversight of all the operations.
Some of your daily/weekly duties will include: -
• Working as part of the Senior Management Team leading relevant group activities, including the decision-making process.
• Managing the finance function across the group with responsibility for the financial controls and reporting on a day-to-day basis.
• Hands on responsibility for consolidated monthly management and financial reporting.
• Responsibility for group IT and system functions, including management of third party resources.
• Reporting and presenting the performance of the group to the Group Management Committee and Shareholders.
• Leading and managing cash management, the budget and forecasting processes.
• Year-end accounting, compliance and regulatory reporting, and liaising with Auditors.
• Company secretarial responsibilities including the group pension schemes.
The successful candidate will hold a recognised accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) and will be able to demonstrate a strong track record of performance, success and progression in a commercial and fast paced environment. You will also need to demonstrate you have experience in dealing with multiple companies. And, have Sage experience.
We are looking to appoint this position in Quarter 1, if you think you are the one we are looking for then press APPLY now, if you would like an informal chat then ring one of our dedicated recruitment consultants on 01626 333105. We look forward to speaking with you.
On offer to the successful candidate is: -
A salary commensurate with your experience is on offer along with all the benefits associated with a large corporate company
Salary: Up to £50,000 PA
Harbron Recruit Ltd is a family run construction industry recruitment agency based in the South West of England.
Harbron Recruit originally stemmed from a construction company that boasts 25 years of successfully working with the majority of major contractors across the South West.
Recognising the demand for quality construction personnel with the necessary skills and qualifications to carry out jobs quickly and safely gave birth to Harbron Recruit as a major supplier of construction trades to companies requiring temporary, permanent and contract workers on a range of assignments.
Now, as a well-established Recruitment Agency having traded successfully for 10 years within the specialist sector of construction it has enabled us to create long standing client relationships built on a foundation of trust, honesty and integrity.
Based in Devon we provide quality staff to our clients both locally and nationally.
Call 01626 333105 now.