CONTACT: Rebecca Brindley
TEL: 01626 333105
REF: Nav HAR66904
DATE POSTED: 16th January 2018
HARBRON RECRUIT LTD
Our client a thriving compliance & consultancy provider is recruiting for a Project Manager for their offices in the Edinburgh area. They offer a fantastic salary which is in line with a forward thinking innovative consultancy plus a company vehicle and the opportunity to work for a company with proven continued success.
• Manage a team and their personal development, organise performance reviews and annual appraisals.
• Be proactive to any commercial prospects.
• Be focused on the client’s customers and management of accounts, providing a personal service from start initial quote to completion of project
• Attend meetings, prepare quotations and seek new projects
• Provide professional advice on asbestos management
• Manage contractors and ensure health and safety procedures are in place and adhered to at all times.
Requirements for the role:
• You will be experienced in showing strong technical skills in asbestos and have previous project management.
• Show a proven success of client management and be able to communicate effectively to people at all levels
• Possess a strong knowledge of Health and Safety in asbestos field.
• Be IT literate and have experience using and managing computer database management systems
• Must have B0HS P402 or P403 & P404 or RSPH equivalent
• You will be expected to travel between offices.
A competitive salary of up to £35,000 PA is on offer along with exceptional benefits in line with this industry leader.
If this sounds like you then get in touch today – either call our offices or press APPLY now. We look forward to speaking with you.
Salary: From £32, 000 to £35, 000 per Annum
Harbron Recruit Ltd is a family run construction industry recruitment agency based in the South West of England.
Harbron Recruit originally stemmed from a construction company that boasts 25 years of successfully working with the majority of major contractors across the South West.
Recognising the demand for quality construction personnel with the necessary skills and qualifications to carry out jobs quickly and safely gave birth to Harbron Recruit as a major supplier of construction trades to companies requiring temporary, permanent and contract workers on a range of assignments.
Now, as a well-established Recruitment Agency having traded successfully for 10 years within the specialist sector of construction it has enabled us to create long standing client relationships built on a foundation of trust, honesty and integrity.
Based in Devon we provide quality staff to our clients both locally and nationally.
Call 01626 333105 now.