HARBRON RECRUIT LTD
GRAVESEND (KENT) AREA
My client a facilities management company are expanding into new fields. They are currently on the hunt for an Estimator for their South East operation. You will already be in Roofing, ideally within Built up Liquids or Metal/Flat and looking for that next step up the career ladder to join the team. This is a new position which will commence as soon as the right applicant is found, making sure that no time is wasted.
Attributes we are looking for include: -
- Communicating clearly and concisely in both written and oral form
- Working independently and organise complex analytical tasks.
- Researching materials, equipment and labour costs
- Analysing company data ,rates,and prices, using software packages.
- Assisting with bids for new contracts and supporting buying opportunities
- Be able to take off materials, quantities from drawings and plans
- Producing Bills of Quantities
- Answering detailed Pre Construction Qualification Questionnaires
- Maintaining financial records accurately
- Participating in training and development activities as appropriate.
- Undertaking other duties as requested by the Line Manager.
- Promoting relationships with manufacturers,suppliers and subcontractors
- Developing and maintain new clients
- Handover projects in a clear and defined manner to the contracts operation team
- Be able to apply fundamentals of Health & Safety when preparing quotations
- Providing a knowledge and a high proficiency of commercial acumen in all bids and quotations
- Be able to understand and complete all work related documentation accurately and on time.
- Be able to understand and comply with policies and procedures.
- Be able to carry out work in a safe and diligent manner.
- Be able to attend and fully participate in training and appraisal activities as required.
- Be able to undertake additional duties in line with capabilities as required.
- Be flexible
- Be proactive
- Have good time disciplines
- Have knowledge and proficiency of alphanumeric filing systems,inventory control methods
- Have good clear communicator
- Good attention to detail
- Have an excellent telephone manner
- Have the ability to work with frequent interruption
- Have sales and marketing experience
- Have good knowledge and proficiency of computing systems Word,Excel,PowerPoint, Access, word processing and spreadsheets
- Be professionally qualified
- Have an in depth knowledge in the main disciplines of roofing
- Have the ability to work at height
- Have construction knowledge broad experience
- Be in possession of full Driving License
Salary: From £45000 to £60000 per Annum
Harbron Recruit Ltd is a family run construction industry recruitment agency based in the South West of England.
Harbron Recruit originally stemmed from a construction company that boasts 25 years of successfully working with the majority of major contractors across the South West.
Recognising the demand for quality construction personnel with the necessary skills and qualifications to carry out jobs quickly and safely gave birth to Harbron Recruit as a major supplier of construction trades to companies requiring temporary, permanent and contract workers on a range of assignments.
Now, as a well-established Recruitment Agency having traded successfully for 10 years within the specialist sector of construction it has enabled us to create long standing client relationships built on a foundation of trust, honesty and integrity.
Based in Devon we provide quality staff to our clients both locally and nationally.
Call 01626 241 333 now.