HARBRON RECRUIT LTD
New Homes Sales Advisor
STADHAMPTON (OXFORDSHIRE) AREA
My client a leading national house builder is recruiting for a New Homes Sales Advisor to compliment their existing successful team in the beautiful village of Stadhampton.
This new development is much sort after and in high demand. You will be welcoming prospective owners to the site introducing them to this amazing new development
Your daily/weekly tasks will include: -
Represent the Company in sales negotiations and administration in a professional and timely manner.
- Follow the sales process set out in the Sales induction training and development and Procedure Guide to ensure full compliance with Company procedures.
- Respond to all enquiries and optimise the use of the Prospect Management System. (SERUM)
- Deal with all visitors to the sales centre in a polite and efficient manner.
- Ensure that the customer is kept informed of the progress of their purchase.
- Respond to all cancellations making every effort to ‘save’ the reservation and at all times identify the reason for cancellation.
- Generate sales by offering relevant purchase assistance schemes, as directed by the Company.
- Work as a team within the development to ensure customer extras drive additional profit for the Company.
- Implement the Company’s continuous drive to deliver excellent customer service by endorsing the customer journey and consistently exceeding customer expectations.
- Deliver high quality home demonstrations in conjunction with the build/maintenance teams in the home that the customer has purchased.
- Carry out daily tasks required for each of the specified sites within the hub.
- Support colleagues within the sales hub to ensure all aspects of the sales process are completed to the required standard.
- Liaise with the Sales Team Leader regarding customer appointments.
- Travel to all sites within the sales hub, on a regular basis, to undertake customer appointments.
- Attend departmental meetings as required.
- Ensure all relevant stakeholders are informed of key departmental developments.
Essential attributes required for this role include: -
5 GCSEs / GCE including Mathematics and English (at C grade or above).
- A Levels in any discipline.
Further attributes required: -
Experience working as a sales advisor for a residential house builder
- Special skills or knowledge
- Ability to handle complaints and difficult situations
- Excellent proven sales record
- Strong negotiation and sales skills
- Good administration skills
- An interest in property and the housing market
- Interpersonal skills and attitude
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Patience and ability to remain calm under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- A friendly, trustworthy and professional attitude
- The ability to work under pressure and meet sales targets.
- Willing to be fully flexible in respect of day to day duties and hours worked
- Willing to travel to all sales sites, including regional offices Full driving licence.
- Able to work 3 weekends per month
If this is you and you are looking for that all important step in your career, call us now on 01626 241 333 or press APPLY now. We look forward to hearing from you.
Salary: From £20,000 - £25,000
Harbron Recruit Ltd is a family run construction industry recruitment agency based in the South West of England.
Harbron Recruit originally stemmed from a construction company that boasts 25 years of successfully working with the majority of major contractors across the South West.
Recognising the demand for quality construction personnel with the necessary skills and qualifications to carry out jobs quickly and safely gave birth to Harbron Recruit as a major supplier of construction trades to companies requiring temporary, permanent and contract workers on a range of assignments.
Now, as a well-established Recruitment Agency having traded successfully for 10 years within the specialist sector of construction it has enabled us to create long standing client relationships built on a foundation of trust, honesty and integrity.
Based in Devon we provide quality staff to our clients both locally and nationally.
Call 01626 241 333 now.