HARBRON RECRUIT LTD
Junior Marketing Executive
MELTON MOWBRAY (LEICESTERSHIRE) AREA
My client is a 4 Red Star luxury country house hotel , and they are currently seeking a passionate Junior Marketing Executive to join our team.
Your daily/weekly duties will include: -
- Design, manage and drive the annual marketing & PR plan in accordance with the hotels business plan to ensure that objectives are met
- Presentation of the marketing plan at each monthly marketing meeting - present past ROI, proactively suggest new activity and react to business conditions within the hotel and market place with effective and fluid communication to all stakeholders
- Responsible for effective and quality database management & e-commerce including golf & spa members plus all other revenue sectors, and deliver an effective contact strategy (CRM model)
- Manage all relationship with appointed agencies including PR agents
- Manage and drive the design and production process for all marketing collateral both retention and acquisition material
- Management of the company website including updates
- Management of other networks including Facebook and LinkedIn
- To offer HODs marketing support and help them drive revenue through effective DM & print controlled within brand guidelines
- Image Management System: To be wholly responsible for the smooth running of the system and to include, scanning and cataloguing of transparencies, duplication of transparencies and distribution to third parties
- Management of all the 3rd party websites for content and imagery and packages
- Keep abreast of current trends and activities
For this position you will need the following experience, skills and personal qualities:
- A minimum of 2 years working in Hospitality/Food and Beverage Marketing
- Knowledge & understanding of the hotel industry
- Exceptional eye for detail
- Creative flair and a desire to innovate
- A Commercial understanding
- Ability to prioritise
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to manage people at all levels
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Emotionally resilient: able to manage a high workload & tight deadlines
- Strong PC skills – Powerpoint / Excel
- Willingness to travel within the UK
An excellent salary and benefits package is awaiting the successful candidate including company benefit scheme, pension and meals on duty
Salary: £18000 per Annum
Harbron Recruit Ltd is a family run recruitment agency based in the South West of England.
Harbron Recruit originally stemmed from a company that boasts 25 years of successfully working with the majority of major clients across the South West.
Recognising the demand for quality personnel with the necessary skills and qualifications to carry out jobs quickly and safely gave birth to Harbron Recruit as a major supplier to companies requiring temporary, permanent and contract workers on a range of assignments.
Now, as a well-established Recruitment Agency having traded successfully for 10 years has enabled us to create long standing client relationships built on a foundation of trust, honesty and integrity.
Based in Devon we provide quality staff to our clients both locally and nationally.
Call 01626 241 333 now.