HARBRON RECRUIT LTD
NEWTON ABBOT (DEVON) AREA
My client a renowned and established family firm, and they are on the look out for their next star, an experienced Graphic Designer, you will working within the Marketing team to develop design concepts and use up to date software to produce artwork for the website, brochure print and packaging. You will understand graphic design concepts and best practices and have a high knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite products such as Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for marketing, graphics, and all things creative! They will be tech-savvy and come brimming with great ideas to add to the existing marketing campaigns.
My client is built on values
Passionate, conscientious and disciplined
Smart with innovation
Respect for our community and it’s ethos
Humility with gratitude
Play by the rules
Positive ‘can-do’ attitude
Continuous learning and development
If these values are also important to you…read on!
- Ensure the company website is up to date and is in-line with the brand look and feel as well as designing new imagery and animations to be used
- Support the sales team with the creation of presentations and visual aids for customers
- Work closely with external printing companies to obtain quotes, check proofs and source high quality promotional items
- Update and maintain the data sheets for all technical products ensuring they are in line with company branding
- Ensure the brand integrity is upheld across all internal and external communications
- Create templates for all internal documents including editable PDF’s, company newsletters, posters and org chart.
- Create and update email content, brochures, online banners, social media visuals and promotional items
- Creating educational videos to be used for customer training alongside the customer service team
The skills you will bring…
- A confident, friendly and an adaptable individual with a can-do attitude
- Detailed knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, especially InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, AfterEffects and Premier Pro
- Previous experience working in an in-house role
- Good written English skills
- Strong attention to detail
What my clients if offering: -
- My client is committed to development opportunities for all of their team members
- A fast-paced environment in a growing company.
- Company sick pay
- Free eye test
- Free ‘deli’ style lunch
- And, a great place to work!
Salary: From £24000 to £28000 per Annum
Call 01626 241 333 now.