HARBRON RECRUIT LTD
KINGSBRIDGE (DEVON) AREA
My client is looking for a Marketing Wizz. Can you show initiative? Be forward thinking? And have experience in Marketing? Then keep reading.
Your main focus will be on the delivery of the sales and marketing strategy with the objective to increase sales and profitability across all areas of the business.
Your day to day duties will include: -
- Updating and maintaining the website, including writing blog posts and website content
- Managing social media activity across all departments
- Manage relationships with third party booking providers
- Plan and implement a data capture strategy across the business with the aim to grow the email database and better understand customer interests
- Coordinate and assist in the implementation of future marketing campaigns
- Coordinate and implement all direct mail campaigns
- Coordinate the printing and development of all company brochures and promotional material
- Liaising with suppliers regarding print, design and PR agencies
- Liaising with local media and businesses to build awareness of the business
- Research and identify opportunities to grow sales and turnover
- Optimise sales to generate the highest room rates and grow additional spend in the hotel
- Prepare monthly sales and marketing management reports to highlight revenue figures, trends, opportunities and threats
- Attend monthly sales and marketing management meeting
What we are looking for include: -
- At least 1 year’s experience as a Marketing Executive or similar role and you will have proven experience in increasing sales.
- We would expect you to have a sound understanding of digital marketing and an interest in emerging marketing and social media trends.
- Strong knowledge of the WordPress CMS platform
- Good copy writing and communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Experience in managing social media activity across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Ability to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines and deliver profitable marketing campaigns
- Ability to analyse data and provide observations and recommendations for increasing sales revenue across the business
- Reacting to booking trends and implementing marketing activity to grow booking revenue
Beneficial Experience / Skills:
- Knowledge and an interest in photography and graphic design
- Experience in using tools such as Google Analytics and Mailchimp
- Marketing Executive Salary Package:
If you would like an informal chat before you apply then call Gill now on 01626 241 333. We look forward to speaking with you.
Salary: From £20000 to £20000 per Annum
Harbron Recruit Ltd is a family run recruitment agency based in the South West of England.
Harbron Recruit originally stemmed from a company that boasts 25 years of successfully working with the majority of major contractors across the South West.
Recognising the demand for quality personnel with the necessary skills and qualifications to carry out jobs quickly and safely gave birth to Harbron Recruit as a major supplier to companies requiring temporary, permanent and contract workers on a range of assignments.
Now, as a well-established Recruitment Agency having traded successfully for 10 years it has enabled us to create long standing client relationships built on a foundation of trust, honesty and integrity.
Based in Devon we provide quality staff to our clients both locally and nationally.
Call 01626 241 333 now.