HARBRON RECRUIT LTD
Projects & Support Officer
EXETER (DEVON) AREA
Our client is looking to recruit a Projects & Support Officer for their offices in Exeter.
This position is a full time, temp post, commencing now until late March 2020
This is an amazing role for someone to make there mark in an amazing environment.
The main objective of the role is :-
To assist the Principal Projects and Support Officer in providing a comprehensive, efficient, effective and quality support function to Environmental Health and Community Safety.
1. Assist the Principal Projects and Support Officer in ensuring that the service is both reactive to complaints and enquiries as well as proactive in providing project support across the service.
2. Act as System Administrator and assist with the development and enhancement of the Environmental Health and Community Safety Computer Systems, including the responsibility of delivering training in the systems. Responsibilities include ensuring that systems are updated with all new statutes and bye laws; ensuring no outstanding cases and that reports that are run are correctly; ‘troubleshooting’ when data is not correct; investigating causes and rectifying; changing the system to accommodate changes.
3. Assist with the collation, analysis, interpretation and reporting of statistical data for the Council and regulatory authorities.
4. To oversee the arranging and co-ordinating of Environmental Health related training courses, including the administration of contracts, developing and marketing new courses to the portfolio, ensuring value for money, monitoring performance and liaising with businesses and external funding partners.
5. Assist in the preparation of legal notices and prosecution files.
6. Assist the Principal Projects and Support Officer with the financial management of revenue of Environmental Health and Community Safety income including the issuing of invoices, allocation of income to cost centres, overseeing audit checks and ensuring that associated administration is conducted.
7. Responsible for the co-ordination and analysis of customer satisfaction surveys across the service.
8. To assist the Principal Projects and Support Officer with maintaining and monitoring public registers, licences and records .
9. Assist in ensuring that Data Protection, Freedom of Information and Records Management procedures are adhered to and offering guidance to staff where applicable in these areas
10. Any other duties consistent with the responsibilities of a post holder operating at this level in the organisation
The working hours are Monday to Friday – 37 hours.
Salary is paid hourly £10.54 per hour
This is paid weekly on a PAYE basis.
To apply for this position please call 01626 241 333 immediately.
The start date will be January 2020 and finish March 2020
We look forward to hearing from you
Rate: From £9.54 to £11.54 per hour
Harbron Recruit Ltd is a family run construction industry recruitment agency based in the South West of England.
Harbron Recruit originally stemmed from a construction company that boasts 25 years of successfully working with the majority of major contractors across the South West.
Recognising the demand for quality construction personnel with the necessary skills and qualifications to carry out jobs quickly and safely gave birth to Harbron Recruit as a major supplier of construction trades to companies requiring temporary, permanent and contract workers on a range of assignments.
Now, as a well-established Recruitment Agency having traded successfully for 10 years within the specialist sector of construction it has enabled us to create long standing client relationships built on a foundation of trust, honesty and integrity.
Based in Devon we provide quality staff to our clients both locally and nationally.
Call 01626 333105 now.