HARBRON RECRUIT LTD
Installation and Service Electrician
TOTNES (DEVON) AREA
Our client, a well established, customer focused solar PV installation company is seeking a qualified Electrician / Service Engineer to install and service solar PV systems across the South west.
· BS7671 (18th edition)
· Part P
· 2391 (Testing and Inspecting) - preferred but not essential
· Travelling to a variety of businesses throughout the South West to attend call outs or services for solar PV and battery storage systems.
· Installing solar PV inverters, battery storage, EV charge points and associated components
· Attending site for warranty and after sales work such as inverter replacement.
· Generating service reports using a tablet-based app.
. Customer facing
. You will ideally have experience installing or maintaining solar PV
. Full UK driving License
You will initially be trained to work with our existing teams in the installation of Solar PV arrays and battery storage systems such as the Tesla Power Wall 2, as well as EV charge points.You will have use of a company van and will be provided with all the necessary tools and test equipment.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £30,000 per Annum
Car Included and Occasional overnight stays required.
Harbron Recruit originally stemmed from a construction company that boasts 30 years of successfully working with the majority of major contractors across the South West and is now known as the number 1 construction recruiter.
Call 01626 333105 now.