LOCATION: Winscombe (North Somerset)
RATE: £0.00 Hour
DURATION: 6 days
My client is recruiting for a General Manager for their family run company in North Somerset.
They are a leading identity in their field having been established for over 35 years.
They look after domestic and commercial clients alike and strive on excellent customer service throughout their history.
They are looking for a “hands on” General Manager – not one who likes to sit behind a desk, this is a family run business and the current owners are always on the shop floor being pro-active with current situations.
Some of your duties will include (but not inclusive of) :-
• Closely liaising with clients old and new, visiting them and forging relationships
• Selling the services of the business
• Be able to show your knowledge of H & S
• Be able to communicate with the factory floor – making sure all goods are despatched within the agreed service levels
Attributes we are looking for include :-
• You will have a proven track record of being able to generate new business, as this will be a major part of your new position
• To increase sales in line with company guide lines
• Have experience in a manufacturing industry – at management level
• Communicate with the owner in weekly meetings
• Be fully conversant with Auto-CAD, ERP and Quoting System
• Reading and interpreting blueprint specifications
• Ability to read, write, interpret and verbally communicate technical instructions
• Have a proven track record and extensive knowledge of Steel Fabrications
• Be able to work with Software packages such as Raptor, Strumis, Tekla or Jobscope (or other recognised software packages)
On offer for this exciting position are :-
• An excellent package of £30,000 - £40,000 PA
• Free parking on site
• 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
• This position is normally Monday to Friday (08.00 – 17.00) but if the needs of the business require additional hours as the General Manager you will be required to step in.
To be part of this exciting venture please apply today, the position will commence in the next month – interviews will be help locally in North Somerset.