LOCATION: Newcastle upon Tyne (Tyne and Wear)
RATE: £0.00 Hour
DURATION: 1 second
Due to my client enjoying growth and in recent months gained new business – they are now looking to add to their already successful team in the Newcastle upon Tyne area.
Your daily/weekly tasks will look something like this:-
• You will be carrying out 4 stage clearances, smoke, background, leak reassurance, visual, re-occupation and personal air testing.
• Carrying out Management, Refurbishment/Demolition surveys on all types of properties (to include commercial and industrial).
• You will ensure contractors on site are complying with the Health and Safety legislation in relation to asbestos.
• Submitting comprehensive reports to your line managers when required.
• Building and maintaining good relationship with existing clients.
Minimum requirements for this role:
• Must possess qualifications of BOHS P402 or P403 & P404 or RSPH recognised equivalent.
• Have a minimum of 1 years’ experience in asbestos surveying, air-monitoring (newly qualified candidates will be considered).
• You will have good communication skills, both written and verbal and a have a good ethical approach to your work.
• Must be well-versed with the Health & Safety in relation to asbestos.
• Must have good client-facing skills, enabling you to converse face to face or on the telephone.
• The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Be flexible in your approach to your working week.
On offer for the right candidate is:-
• An excellent salary package depending on experience in this field
• A company vehicle
• Plus, attractive benefits commensurate with a leading consultancy client
For more information please press APPLY now or feel free to call us for an informal chat on 01626 333105.